55. Wu, S. S., R. L. Wu, C. X. Ma, Z.-B. Zeng, M. Yang and G. Casella A multivalent pairing model of linkage analysis in autotetraploids. Genetics 159: 1339-1350 (the first two authors contribute equally to this work).
54. Wu, R. L., M. Gallo-Meagher, R. C. Littell and Z.-B. Zeng A general polyploid model for analyzing gene segregation in outcrossing autotetraploid species. Genetics 159: 869-882.
53. Wu, R. L., and Z-B. Zeng Joint linkage and linkage disequilibrium mapping in natural populations. Genetics 157: 899-909.
52. Wu, R. L., B. L. Li, S. S. Wu and G. Casella A maximum likelihood-based approach for mining major genes affecting a quantitative character. Biometrics 57: 512-520.
51. Yin, T. M., M. R. Huang, M. X. Wang, Z.-B. Zeng and R. L. Wu Interspecific linkage maps of Populus adenopoda P. alba. Genome 44: 602-609.
50. Hu, X. S., R. L. Wu and Y. F. Han An approach to sustainable management of population genetic resources of trees. II. Management analyses of plantation and natural population of some autochthonous tree species in China. Forest Research 12: 150-158.
49. Wu, R. L., and T. M. Hinckley Phenotypic plasticity of sylleptic branching: Genetic design of tree architecture. Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences 20: 467-485.